My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 21 May 2016

All your dreams come true at Indigo Blu

Good morning Lovelies! How are you today? I do hope you are well and happy. We have a new challenge for you at indigoblublogchallenge  where the theme is may all your dreams come true. Well I was thinking along the lines of the that wonderful daydreaming girl stamp - lost in thought - but in the end I went with another girl stamp - this one is called dianne. Here's what I did:


I stamped Dianne in brown archival ink and masked her before creating the background using distress inks. I also stamped into the background using limor-circles and stamps from mr-darcy-a5-red-rubber-stamp set. I also used starburst stencil and weird-science stencil in making the background.

I coloured the image using pens and then added the Breathe from the plume stamp set.


I do hope you like my orange masterpiece! There is great excitement at Indigo Blu just now too as it will soon be their 5th birthday - there will be an open day going on on the next bank holiday monday - so Monday 30th May. I'm really looking forward to it! I'll be taking the girls along for a visit! 


I hope you can join us for the new challenge - and the open day!!!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachel, love the background that you've made for the gorgeous Diane.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Rachel,
    Love the image and your stunning background.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel...just my colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card both the image and colouring Rachel.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of any of these goodies but they all look fab on here. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fabulous card Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous background and loving the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Rachel, fabulous colours and image and a wonderful girl image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Rachel, a fabulous image and gorgeous colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Rachel, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and lovely, Rachel. Love the background with so many layers. I am very sorry for your dad, be close to your family, it is the only thing you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and fabulous background love all the motion
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these warm colours - and what a fabulous stamp. Thinking of you and your family.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx