My shining star

My shining star

Saturday, 21 May 2016

All your dreams come true at Indigo Blu

Good morning Lovelies! How are you today? I do hope you are well and happy. We have a new challenge for you at indigoblublogchallenge  where the theme is may all your dreams come true. Well I was thinking along the lines of the that wonderful daydreaming girl stamp - lost in thought - but in the end I went with another girl stamp - this one is called dianne. Here's what I did:


I stamped Dianne in brown archival ink and masked her before creating the background using distress inks. I also stamped into the background using limor-circles and stamps from mr-darcy-a5-red-rubber-stamp set. I also used starburst stencil and weird-science stencil in making the background.

I coloured the image using pens and then added the Breathe from the plume stamp set.


I do hope you like my orange masterpiece! There is great excitement at Indigo Blu just now too as it will soon be their 5th birthday - there will be an open day going on on the next bank holiday monday - so Monday 30th May. I'm really looking forward to it! I'll be taking the girls along for a visit! 


I hope you can join us for the new challenge - and the open day!!!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachel, love the background that you've made for the gorgeous Diane.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Rachel,
    Love the image and your stunning background.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel...just my colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card both the image and colouring Rachel.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of any of these goodies but they all look fab on here. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background and loving the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Rachel, fabulous colours and image and a wonderful girl image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Rachel, a fabulous image and gorgeous colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Rachel, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and lovely, Rachel. Love the background with so many layers. I am very sorry for your dad, be close to your family, it is the only thing you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image and fabulous background love all the motion
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these warm colours - and what a fabulous stamp. Thinking of you and your family.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx