My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 10 December 2015

Tims tags December

Hello lovelies - thanks for your lovely feedback on my canvas yesterday - you are very kind! I have my first entry for Tims tag december to share with you today - I say first as there is another in progress in my head at least! In this version I have used all the the techniques used by Tim on his tag here. I did, however, forget the splattering bit.


I loved doing the burlap part of this tag using spray stain. 


This shows the tag more closely ...


I wish I had given more volume to the wreath.

I would like to enter this into the timholtz 12-tags-of-2015-december.

Have a good Thursday!

Hugs

Rachel x

17 comments:

  1. Loving all the texture of the hessian Rachel, gives a super backdrop to the wreath.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on Tim's tag Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great texture tag Rachel. I'm very touchy feely (can't go into a fabric shop etc without touching and stroking the materials!) so I would love this. Hugs Chrisitne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely texture going on in this tag Rachel, looking forward to seeing the next one.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag Rachel, lovely Hessian base.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous tag and loving the hessian base and wreath.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous tag Rachel,fab texture.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most impressed with your hessian tag. Love the colour. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant Rachel, love the stamping on the hessian, gorgeous colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hessian tag is gorgeous Rachel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hessian tag Rachel, great job! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. No need for splatter, your tag is perfect as it! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the flourish on the burlap - and a gorgeous wreath... haven't even thought about mine yet!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tag and love the stamping on burlap I have done it once but not a tag
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous tag! I love the stamping on the burlap!
    It would make a great bookmark too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx