I spent two hours in my attic the afternoon - it was a tidying day - maybe I will need tomorrow afternoon too before my attic is back in a workable state - things have gotten pretty bad up there but I'm determined to whip it into some sort of shape! Lol!!! The tidying was started all because I can't find my distress ink air splatter tool - still not found it so no Tims tag tonight - but more tidying! Hopefully it will appear soon!!!!
This evening I would like to share with you whats been keeping me busy since Tuesday - I've been altering a mirror using Tim Holtz stamps, distress markers, white tissue paper and glue and seal.
Here's the result:
The images were stamped in versafine onto tissue paper then coloured - I used the following distress markers:
Once coloured I cut each flower out and decoupatched them onto the frame which I had first painted with tea dye distress crackle paint.
I'm pretty pleased with the result and it adds a little femininity to my bedroom.
I would like to enter this into this months challenge at A vintage Journey through-looking-glass.
I should also like to enter this into pinkleart sunday-stamper-week-352-true-blue.
I hope you like it - and thanks for any comments you have - I'm off to have a look at what you've been up to.