I have treated myself to one of the new celtic dream dies - oh my word - it cuts so beautifully. Love it. Here's what I made - again I apologise for the quality of the pictures.
I actually made 8 of these in an evening! The background behind the die was made using inkadinks from the vintage set from Imagination Crafts - I used ochre and gingerbread and covered a sheet of A3 card. Then I cut the die cuts and added then to the sheet and then cut around them to make the toppers.
I used some printed paper from my stash and then added flowers and/or holly to the card plus the sentiment from Imagination Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the laviniastamps-challenge-12-add-a-flower
Big hugs to you and thanks for your kind words.