here. I've added wooden shapes from crafty emblies that I've stained black with black soot distress stain. The image has been coloured with promarkers and I've cut the image with a spelbinders die and distressed the edges whilst it was still in the die using broken china DI. The background papers are from Bearly Mine designs.
I'd like to enter my card for the following challenges:
ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog: P is for Pumpkins
lejdesignschallengeblog: Trick or Treat
bearlymine-challenges: Easel Card
Just wanted to say thanks to the team over at DTD for inviting me to join in - great fun!!!
Thanks for visiting - and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs rachel xx