My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 2 October 2022

Diecuts at Christmas card club

 Hello there! I am hoping this publishes as I will be at work and unable to check when it goes live - sure it will though! Another fortnight has rolled around and the theme this time at Christmas card club is diecuts. I decided to use one that I had never had out of the packet - a scribbly tree from Tim Holtz - I love it - its a much bigger die than I thought - really pleased with having used it! I made 4 variations on a theme having already made a number of gel press backgrounds.



To cut the trees out with I used some packaging from Lavinia stencils - I'm getting thrifty these days!

Here's my mums makes....she's used a number of dies - Tim Holtz, Sue Wilson and John next door.



I hope you have a great Sunday!
Hugs
Rachel x




5 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel and Gwen
    Fabulous selection of cards from you both …
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collection of cards from both you and your Mum Rachel. I love the backgrounds you've created for your scribbly tree and the gorgeous poinsettia of your Mum's.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous post full of beautiful makes and gorgeous creations for Christmas, great cards from you both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards showcasing die cuts from you both…fab backgrounds Rachel….take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful selection of cards from you both. I love your contempory , stylish tree Rachel, and Your more traditional designs Gwen are just beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx