My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 15 September 2022

More seasons of mists

 Hello there! I am on the Countryview Challenges page today with my second post for the 'Seasons of mists and Mellow Fruitfulness Challenge. This time I have used stamps from Aall and Create to make a card.




The background was made using distress oxide sprays - ripe persimmon, carved pumpkin and salvaged patina - I used clean colour pens to colour the stamped images from Aall and Create. I added the words lastly.
You've still got a full 2 weeks to enter the challenge which is running all month and you can find details of here.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel x


7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Loving how you captured the theme this month, and the stamp and colours look so beautiful - perfect 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Rachel, I love all the stamping and colours, fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautiful stamps -love the background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Rachel, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sprays and the grungy feel of these stamps are great together! Lovely make, Rachel! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Rachel!
    Hugs Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx