My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 18 September 2022

Christmas trees at CCC

 Hello there! Its time for another Christmas Card Club outing. This fortnight the theme is Christmas trees. I am currently very busy making stuff for an art fair stall and have only had chance to upcycle cards this time. My mu has made cards using hunky dory toppers.


My three - no great shakes but as I said needs must.

Here are three from my mum - 



I hope you all have a good day. I will be at work in the village store all day so will try to catch up with other Christmas card club makes tonight.
Big hugs
Rachel x




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas Tree cards from you both, this is a very busy time on the lead up to Christmas so we understand your time restraints Rachel, hope things get better soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Christmas cards from you both love the Hunkydory toppers from your Mum and great recycling from you -good luck with the Art Fair
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card from you both Rachel.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful selection of cards from you both…it’s great to recycle….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are beautiful Rachel and Gwen, great recycling too Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gwen and Rachel
    Stunning cards from you both …love them …
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx