My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 11 August 2022

Happy Birthday Sweet 16!

 Hello there! I have a post over on the Countryview Challenges post this month - the theme is Happy Birthday - and since my beautiful Lucy is 16 on the 13th I used this opportunity to make a card for her...Don't worry - she won't see it - she'll be too busy drumming! 


I have used the mini drummer from Pink Ink - so perfect for my big girl. The colours are festival inspired - I still have the joy of colour on my mind!
The background flower is also in the stamp set - I used 3 different versafine clair colours plus the pink is saltwater taffy. You can find the drummer stamp at Countryview crafts here.
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel x


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Lucy is 16...how the time flies ...what a fabulous card for her....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW 16yrs! Happy birthday Lucy -beautiful card and great image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Lucy 16..WOW where did the time go! Your card for her is fabulous, a brilliant image and super colours. I hope she has a terrific birthday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card for a sweet sixteen! Happy Birthday to your daughter! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx