My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 21 August 2022

Blue Christmas at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there!

Well its been a busy old fortnight and I haven't had chance to make any new cards for this challenge this time - but I have recycled three cards from last Christmas for this theme - here they are.




Really very simply matted and layered onto a card base - must find time for next fortnights challenge - I am getting very slack!
My mum has been good and also made three. Apparently the first one is made using a sizzix Tim die and the second two using a hunkydory kit.




So there you have this fortnights offering! 
See you again soon!
Big hugs
Rachel x


3 comments:

  1. Great cards from you both…love that Tim die Gwen….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful cards,love the traditional ones from your Mum and great recycling on your part
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set of cards from each of you, great job recycling Rachel, I must try and do that with some of mine.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx