My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 26 June 2022

santas sleigh at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! Well this last fortnight has slipped past me and I no longer have time to do a proper make for Christmas Card club - but I have managed to upcycle two that work with the theme of santas sleigh. And here they are.


Just a bit of matting and layering I am afraid - why am I so busy?

Mum has made a much better job of things - here's her two cards - the first one includes Lavinia trees and brittania sleigh die.


This second one she made using a free gift from a craft magazine!


Hope you all have a great Sunday!
Hugs
Rachel xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel and Gwen what fabulous card you have both made..great stamping Gwen and great upcyling Rachel ...take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful cards great upcycling Rachel and beautiful ones from your Mum love the Lavinia one-take care Rachel and make some "me" time
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards all round, Rachel and Gwen. I was late this week too, time just seems to run away with me lately and I'm always on catch-up :/
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx