My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 12 June 2022

Let it snow at Christmas card Club

 Hello there - well another fortnight has rolled around and now its Christmas Card Club - and the theme is Let it snow - I have made two 'new' cards and 4 recycled cards.


Here's the new ones - made using entirely Tim Holtz products.
Here are my recycling makes:

I die cut the sentiment at my mums - love all these wildlife ones!
Here are mums makes...
In this one she used the same die as me - X cut apparently. The background card is hunkydory and the stamp is circa.
In the second one its the same background card and die.


Looking forward to seeing what the other ladies have made!
Big hugs
Rachel xx






5 comments:

  1. Wow! a gorgeous set of cards from you both, a fabulous theme this week Rachel, thank you.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from you both...loving the recycling ....take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous cards love the recycled wildlife ones and beautiful die-cut frame your Mum used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rachel and Gwen, what a selection of wonderful cards from you both, super images and recycling too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx