My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 9 February 2022

Yellow flowers on a Spring day

 Hello there! I hope you are doing well! Time for some more flowers and hearts for the theme at Countryview Challenges this month. This time I have been enjoying doing some masking and using a variety of Chocolate Baroque Floral stamp images plus a background stamp from Crafty Individuals. The Colouring was done using Clean colour pens.


To make my card I first drew and cut out a heart shape - then drew around it onto a card blank three times in a stack. I then created three heart masks and also an outer mask to cover the outside of the card whilst I was stamping the hearts. Then I stamped the heart images, starting with the central one, masking the outside and the lower and upper hearts, then repeated the idea with the top and bottom hearts. The final stamping was done with all three hearts covered and the outside exposed for the text stamping. I coloured the images using clean colour pens and then added the sentiment.

Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel xx 


6 comments:

  1. Love all your yellow flowers and great masking-just been admiring the snowdrops in the garden
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Rachel. Love the Colours. Hugs Rita. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Rachel, lovely design and colouring too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamping ideas for one layers card! Have a great weekend Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Love the colored stamp images on the hearts!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx