My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 20 February 2022

Penguins at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! I do hope you have been keeping safe during this stormy weather - its certainly been awful hasn't it? Well I love todays theme - and it seems highly appropriate as my Penny (aka Penguino) has her 14th birthday today - so perfect!

I have made 6 cards for this fortnight's theme : My first two are duplicates using a stamp by Katzelkraft that I added some Christmas hats to. 


My next two use stamps from Hobbyart and backgrounds from Stamperia's Poles collection.


And finally two makes just using the Stamperia poles collection. 


Mums makes are all different - she has made this one using hunkydory items ...


This one using a woodware stamp ...


And finally this one using the Grumpy Penguins stamp from KatzelKraft - as above!


I hope you have a lovely Sunday! Big hugs and stay safe!

Rachel xx


10 comments:

  1. Great array of Penguin cards Rachel & Gwen. Great fun cards too. Keep Safe. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous selection of cards from both you and Gwen. And so many! Absolutely brilliant! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning collection of cards from you both. I love them all especially the grumpy penguins.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you and Gwen have been busy so many lovely cards with fabulous penguins ... I have to admit the grumpy penguins are my favourite's....take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a fabulous post with cards from you both. How different they all are and so fabulous each and every one of them.
    Happy birthday to Penny, hope she has a wonderful day x
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the fabulous cards and penguin images love the Grumpy penguins lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super set of penguin cards Rachel. Happy birthday wishes to Penny. hug Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those grumpy penguins Gwen. They obviously didn't like storm Eunice very much. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Ladies, what marvellous cards from your both, those grumpy penguins are brilliant, I love the background paper on your cards Rachel, love them all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gwen and Rachel
    Lovely selection of cards from you both …..gorgeous…
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx