My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 1 April 2021

Birds twofer

 Hello there! Pinch punch - first of the month again - and this month the theme at countryviewchallenges is the Birds and the Bees - It can be the birds or the bees too - I've gone for the birds first - I had too many possibilities here so ended up with a twofer!


For this one I used an old stamp and stamped it onto a gel press background made using a couple of stencils superimposed. I restamped the birds and added them over the top of the paint to get a clearer image. 


For this one I used a die from creative expressions out currently - you can find it here.
Its called puffin splash and I love the fish and the puffin! 

Please, if you are going to enter, make sure the bird/bee/both are pretty prominent! You can link up your make here.

Hope you have a great day!

Big hugs

Rachel xx


14 comments:

  1. Two super cards Rachel, a great stamp and die.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic card Rachel, I love the stamp and the die is gorgeous.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards Rachel love the stamped birds and cute puffin die-cut border
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful cards Rachel, especially the puffin card, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are great but I love the first one ! Have a fabulous April ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both fabulous, happy cards Rachel, I love them both! Take care and have a very happy Easter, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Rachel, love the puffin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what amazing cards! The gelli plate background with the pretty bird stamp is so pretty and the puffin looks stunning with the bold colours and little fish - I love that new Crafter's Companion die 😁. Thanks so much for the inspiration and Happy April! Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Rachel!!! I love the one with swallows sitting on power cable - this reminds me of my home town and my parents' house. Have a happy April and Easter!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are lovely Rachel, I love how you used the bright colours. BTW never noticed this die before!
    Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both fabulous bird cards Rachel. Such spring themed colours too. Happy April, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fabulous cards Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both awesome makes Rachel, I especially love the first what a super bird stamp that is. Best wishes this April Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are gorgeous, Rachel! I love the colors of both.
    Happy April!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx