My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 3 March 2021

More silhouettes

 Hi there! I do hope you are well! We are all trying to get our heads around going back to school next week - and figuring out the logistics of getting us all tested before we return. Which is no small feat as we are all at different schools! 

Onto the matter at hand - I am sharing my second make for the silhouettes challenges over at Countryview Challenges all month - all you need to do is make something with a silhouette as the main focus and link it up with the challenge blog to be in with a chance of winning a £20 spend. Here's my second make:


My bunnies are leaping off into the sunset, very much following their hearts! To create this card I made a scene first using a moon mask outtie to create the sun then a landscape stencil line and distress inks/stencil brushes to create the sky and hills. I then added some stencilling using an Aall and Create Stencil and also a little stamping too - again with aall and create stamps. Finally I added the bunnies which are a Tim die cut. They are lots of fun aren't they? More inspiration and a link up here

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Hugs

Rachel xx


10 comments:

  1. Great background but love the fabulous leaping bunnies lol.Grandaughters go back next week too but grandsons went back last week
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these leaping bunnies and the card that you've made using them Rachel. My sister works in the school office local to where she lives and has been self testing 2 times a week for sometime now.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Rachel, I love the leaping bunnies and your colours, super design too.
    Good luck with the return to school and the vaccines, things are just so difficult for folks just now, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love the sky that you created with the AALL stencils and stamps and those bunnies look so happy hopping into the sunset 😁. Thanks for the inspiration! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Rachel, you have created a fabulous scene for your fun bunnies.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Rachel, I love the scene you've made, and these rabbits are such fun. Take care and have a very happy month, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bunnies are adorable, love your background too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant make Rachel, the bunnies look so happy!
    As to the tests... 40kms in total to get a test for the teenager who hasn't been outside his bubble for weeks. Unsurprisingly it came back negative. And they're still expected to learn at home every other week... No happy bunnies here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun scene, Rachel! I love the dancing bunnies and the unique background!
    Take care!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx