My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 17 January 2021

More 'squares' at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there! Well I am on the Countryview Crafts Blog today - the theme this month is to use one or more squares. I made a card this time using some leftover pieces of paper that I cut into squares and layered up on a square piece of card and added some stamping using the Toucan set from Pink Ink Designs.


Those toucans are so cute - you can find the stamp set here.

I do hope you can join the challenge!

Big hugs

Rachel x


7 comments:

  1. Great card love the toucans and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Toucans,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Rachel, a fabulous design and fun Toucans.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Rachel, great composition and I love these toucans. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Rachel! The stamps are unusual and I love the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx