My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 21 November 2019

stamping fun at Countryview Challenges

Hello there! I am shoing these cards over at Countryview Challenges today - the theme this month is 'hand stamped' so I took the opportunity to use some of my new stamps and play!


This first one used a stamp set from Aalland create - I used distress oxides to make the background and added stencilling and stamping - fab new stamps - love them.


This one uses Lavinia stamps - some older and some much more recent... the background was created again using distress oxides.


and finally more distress oxides with lavinia stamps...

I hope you have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rachel, fabulous stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the cards Rachel,wonderful stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous, loving the stamps too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous samples Rachel and beautiful stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Rachel, what gorgeous cards, beautifully coloured and designed, I love the fairy ones...only if I had to choose lol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fabulous makes! The Lavinia cards have got great dream like backgrounds, glad you inked up your new stamps! (I also have a few to ink up...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three are full of gorgeous colour, Rachel - I love the dragonflies and the Lavinia fairylands are wonderful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx