My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Saturday with Jo Rice

Hello there! First of all apologies for being such a bad blogger - time has not been on my side of late - but I promise I am off to visit your blogs right after I complete this post! I do miss my regular visits but sadly time is very tight just now! Maybe once the exams have finished at school I'll be able to do a little more!
On Saturday - ,yself and my trusty girls and mum went off to Lindale for a very lovely class with Jo Rice. We were doing Lavinia again - yes! Happy dance time!  Here are my makes:

We started with the inspire card - then did the beauty card and finally the grace card - I also did the bookmark. The border in that that the raven is sat on was the class stamp - so very lovely and so useful too.

We all came away with lovely makes and it was, as always a thoroughly enjoyable day.
I spent most of Sunday making samples for Indigo Blu for their show next weekend... here's a sneaky peek of a couple of samples ....
Image may contain: text

No photo description available.

The shows are on Sunday - take a look if you dare!

Off to visit your sites now!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow these a4e brilliant wish there was some classes near me. I love the one with the bird.hope your all well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes Rachel, it's good that you all manage some lovely crafty time together.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful day, and so many different takes using the Gelli plate. great cards Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makes Rachel love the Raven and of course the Bee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great day out and a productive day working on your samples Rachel. Hope you will show them all when the show has been on the TV.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lavina cards are gorgeous and so pleased you all had a wonderful day. Loving the sneaky peaks too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2349083639501
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    Hi everyone I'm Darcy lyne and am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Nosa did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr..nosakhare who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    or Call or WhatsApp: +2349083639501
    Contact him for the following:
    (1)If you want your ex-spouse back.
    (2)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (3)You want women/men to run after you.
    (4)If you want to have a child.
    (5)You want to be protected spiritually.
    (6)Help to bring people out of prison
    (7)Lottery power ball
    Whatsapp or call +2349083639501

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx