My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Landscapes for Chocolate baroque

Hi there! Its my turn on the Design team blog for Chocolate Baroque today - I decided to show my samples from Aprils show using the Trees a crowd set of stamps. First off is my painted pottery piece:

I used a variety of green glazes to overpaint my stamped images and create the scene around the entire bowl. 


I also added a stamped image inside the bowl.
Next up a couple of cards ....

A bit of a CAS card using some of the stamps from this set ...

And an inky landscape with that fabulous tree - beautiful for a winter birthday - or dress it up for another season....
Lastly an ATC using perspex layers - from Thats Crafty...


I hope you like my samples!

Hugs rachel xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful samples Rachel, they are all lovely. Really love the perspex layers! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic samples Rachel and another gorgeous piece of pottery too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Rachel beautiful pottery and love the inky landscape with the Wintry tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Rachel, I especially love the bowl.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous makes Rachel, your bowl is beautiful and I love the landscapes - super backgrounds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx