My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Some birthday cards for March

Hello there! How are you? Thanks so much for your kind words on my Chocolate Baroque post - I really do appreciate it! I know how lucky I am to get to make these pieces for the TV shows but I still love to know that you like the pieces! Thankyou.

Today I have a few of the cards I have made for March - the first is for my friend Shelagh who is 60 today!

To make this I used a stamp set from clarity  and did most of the colouring using watercolour pencils...


This one is made for a niece who will be 13! I stamped and paperpieced with some leftover inky background. The stamp I used is from Crafty Individuals.


Finally a card that my eldest requested for her friend who had a birthday last week - a background in pixie powders and stamp from Aall and create.

I hope you have a great day - I am looking forward to meeting Shelagh for lunch at the Pottery Painting place - Pottyroos! Big hugs all!

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous cards Rachel, have a great lunch with your friend.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lovely cards Rachel,I especially like the scene in the first one...have a great meet up with your friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful cards Rachel but really love the last one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards Rachel, I especially like the lovely scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous Rachel, love the scene you created in the first card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cards Rachel, but you can guess which is my fave xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Rachel and I'm sure the recipients will love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Rachel, gorgeous designs and colours. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful Rachel, I am particularly drawn to the first one, I do love seaside themes! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx