My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 31 December 2013

wishing you all the best for 2014

Hello lovelies - so its the last day of the year - hope its been a good one for you? If not or if it has  - I hope 2014 brings you health, wealth and happiness..... but most of all health and happiness - definitely the most important of the three!

Today I have my first card to show you that I made playing with the gelli plate - I have made more before this one - but this is the first I can show you - I had fun with the lettering - it didn't take me long to realise I needed to put the masks on in reverse for the printing process - doh!!!!!




The owl is from a stamp by Artemio - I have stamped it on many different papers and pieced it up. The same papers were cut with a spellbinders die and used to make the flower up.

I'd like to enter this in the sunday-stamper - wish challenge and the sweetstampinchallengeblog birds challenge. I'd also like to enter this into the New Challenge at totallygorjuss and also craftyourpassionchallengesCYPC - my gelli plate is new!!!!!

Thanks so much for looking - I do hope you've enjoyed your visit - and I hope you have a very happy new year!

Hugs

Rachel xx

14 comments:

  1. There's something about owls that always brings a smile Rachel and love the colours.

    Here's to a Happy, Healthy and Crafty 2014.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my beautiful card with the gorgeous owl Rachel, you have done really well, look forward to see what else you will be bringing us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel. Wishing you and your lovely family a Happy and Healthy New Year. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the owl and the colours are beautiful.
    Wishing you all the best for a very Happy New Year.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Rachel. Gorgeous owl image and love the background.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love all the elements! Wishing you and yours all the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, fab colour. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had great fun with your Gelli plate Rachel - I really love how you layered the owl up too. Happy New Year to you and yours - see you next year! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Rachel, love how you've done it and what wonderful colours.
    Happy New Year to you, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, so colorful! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Rachel and do love the owl. All the very best for 2014.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Rachel, I love your Owl and gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for all of your lovely comments and support throughout the year.
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel :-) wonderful background and layers x sending you best wishes for a very Happy New Year x thank you for being a regular follower and for your wonderful comments. I look forward to viewing your stunning makes in 2014

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super owl! Sorry not been by yet but I have no idea where the time has gone so Happy New Year to you and the family!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx