My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 19 April 2012

Happy Little Elephants


Morning all! Its a sunny interval amongst lots of showers here in Lancaster at the moment - I'm actually doing this post from my mums today - I got organised and uploaded my picture up to my draft so that I could get this post out today!

The card I've made includes a decoupage image from the original Humphreys corner DVD. I think its very sweet  - what do you think? I've teamed it up with Marianne dies ( butterfly, fence and little bird on the fence) and a swirly fluorish (sizzix). The papers are from docrafts. There are also pearls, gems and ribbon in there!

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Cutie Pie challenge Blog: Circles: http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
CYPC: diecuts and punches: http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
Marianne design Divas: pearls and swirls: http://mariannedesigndivas.blogspot.co.uk/.
paperplay challenges: animal antics: http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Thats all for now folks - have a wonderful Thursday and I'll hopefully see you again tomorrow!
Hugs
Rachel xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Love all the dies and such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Gorgeous card,adoreable image and lovely details and design :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Rachel, this is gorgeous! By the way, hope you enjoy the release and the comment section on Beate's blog is in the top right hand corner of her blog. I had trouble at first too because it is SCS and at the top! Have fun hopping!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel, lovely design and die cuts, thanks for sharing with us at Paper Play, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a pretty card.Cute image and so much wonderful detail.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow pretty card, lovely image used. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ...this is a beautiful card. I love the dimension of it and the use of Marianne Dies. I need a picket fence just like yours! Thank you for entering the Marianne Design Divas challenge this month and good luck!! Suzanne, DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous circle card. So cute. Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this fortnight. Hugs. Craftybirdlisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx