My shining star

My shining star

Monday 9 January 2012

valentines card

Hello there,
well I'm new to all this so please forgive me - its going to take a while for me to get used to! I'd like to start my first ever blog post with a card I've made for Valentines day. Its on the enchanted challenge on the docrafts website but I like it so thought I'd publish it here too. I've used Luminarte colours red and blue (can't remember the fancy name) to create the background and Lavinia stamps to complete the background. Then I've cut two sizes of spellbinders heart die to make three hearts in total. I've added the hearts and a ribbon to the card and then stamped on the central heart using Lavinia stamps again. Finally I've stamped the circular sentiment from LOTV. Hope you like it!
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx