My shining star

My shining star

Monday 16 January 2012

Love is in the air: Crafters Companion challenge

Hello out there in Blogland - just adding this card to my blog so that I can try and enter the Crafters Companion challenge again - didn't have much luck last time so don't hold your breath!!!! Technology and me don't seem to mix!
Anyway - the image on the card came from Humphreys corner - its a pyrimage - the rest of the card was made using a mix of items in my stash and things from kanban plus ther flowers and the butterfly came from the december blooms kit from Duck pond crafts. Hope you like my card x
I'd also like to enter this card for the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog called Celebrations.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Rachel, You need to link it back to Joanna Sheen Challenge to be included in the prize draw, I wouldn't want you to miss out on such a wonderful prize. Thank you for sharing with us at The Joanna Sheen Challenge this month with your gorgeous work.
    Hugs
    Suzi (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx