My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 3 November 2016

more stars

Hello there! Its my turn on the Countryview challenges blog today - I have another card to share with you. This is a bit of a 'clean' departure for me - or should I say it was.....I got carried away with my little creatures again!!! Here's my make.


This was made using dies from Crafters Companion - I don't think Susan has them in store anymore - hence my excuse to add the little creatures...


So these little guys make the card much more 'me' I think! They're from the set elenazinski art set 01


I think they're real cutie pies!!! Lol!!! I stamped and coloured and fussy cut them then simply added them to the card. I hope you like them!

I hope you can join us at Countryview challenges!

Hugs

Rachel x



17 comments:

  1. According to the "selfie" speak, the little monsters just bombed your CAS and elegant card! The contrast is surprising and a lot of fun Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They add such a fun element to your elegant stars Rachel, very cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Rachel, and I love your little monsters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Rachel, with or without the little monsters

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Rachel, I love the addition of the little creatures - like you say, very you!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you had to add the little creatures. It's another lovely make Rachel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I fell short too with my star die as it is no longer available. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Rachel, I love this star die you've used.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That certainly is a beautiful and intricate die - I love that you added the cute little creatures! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun make Rachel and what a gorgeous die. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Rachel, fab stars and these little guys are such fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Real fun, Rachel! I´d never think on adding these creatures to an elegant card like this, but it looks great!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and love the little creatures
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Rachel, love the little critters, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx