My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 3 November 2016

bags tags and boxes at stamps and stencils

Good morning to you! I hope you are okay? There's a new challenge over at stampsandstencils where we would like to see bags, tags or boxes...here's what Cec had to say....

 With Christmas coming up and the gift buying underway, we are going to need something to wrap them in.  Let's make some mixed media tags, bags & boxes that will be as treasured by the recipient as the gift itself.  Don't forget to include some stamping or stenciling.

With this in mind I made a gift bag for a party that Penny is going to at the weekend!



Here's the finished bag ... but I started with a plain white bag...


I used distress ink and a clarity stencil to create the background.


These guys are definitely my go to stamps at the moment!!!! I stamped them and fussy cut them and added to the bag.


I also added the recipients name!

I do hope you can join us this month - looking forward to seeing what you make!

Hugs

Rachel x

18 comments:

  1. This is so much fun and so beautiful, Rachel! I love what you created out of a plain white bag! Those stamps are super cool and you colored them wonderfully! It's awesome! Big hugs! Branka xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel
    Fabulous gift bags...
    Hope you are well...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea for a gift bag, sure Nathan will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super bag Rachel, another fabulous background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny will be very proud to hand over this lovely bag I'm sure. Hope she enjoys her party. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic bag to put a gift in, I'm sure that Nathen will love it.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful and such a fabulous design. I am sure Nathan will love it too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, what a fantastic bag. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous bag, beautifully designed. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous bag, beautifully designed. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect gift bag for a young man Rachel...so cute too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hun what a super bag its so cute perfect for young man hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such great fun and so adorable!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous gift bag,love the design and those critters, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant spooky gift bag - love those little monsters, and they're so well coloured.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You really nailed this challenge theme! This bag is out of this world cool! Great design and color combo! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx