My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 3 September 2023

Trees at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! I am very late today for my post - nevermind - better late than never. The Christmas card club theme this fortnight is trees. I am afraid I only have 1 upcycled card to share...ran out of time.


Mum, however, made a better attempt at things and used sizzix dies to make her two lovely cards.


I hope you've had a lovely Sunday and made the most of the glorious weather we've been having.
Hugs
Rachel x




5 comments:

  1. All three are beautiful cards and love your upcycled one and the dies your Mum used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful job of upcycling Rachel, and your two cards Gwen are just lovely, well done ladies Kate 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great up cycling Rachel and lovely backgrounds for your trees Gwen…take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards from both of you, fully understand the lack of time Rachel, I'm having the same issue.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx