My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 11 June 2023

More vintage at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there!

I have really enjoyed making for the current vintage theme at Countryview Challenges - there are so many possibilities. I had to do another twofer - again using beautiful stamps from Crafty Individuals.


These images are quite different from each other this time - I used the vintage train tag image for a father's day card and the telephone image for an any occasion card. Both images had colour added using clean colour pens and were then added to background paper also from Crafty Individuals.

I do hope you can join the challenge - I look forward to seeing what you make!
Big hugs
Rachel x


4 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous Vintage images and great P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are amazing again, Rachel! Love that style.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just as beautiful as the previous ones. I do have the typewriter stamp but haven't used it yet! Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx