My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 15 May 2022

Sentiment focus at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! Well its time for Christmas card Club again and this fortnight the focus is on the sentiment. I have made 5 cards using the same design - in slightly different colours....



My sentiment is rather sweet - and could cover more than Christmas I guess - the stamps are, I think, Hunkydory....or crafters companion - really not sure.

Mum has made 3 cards - 



They are from Crafters Companion, Sue Wilson and Julie Hickey.

Hope you have a good day!

Big hugs

Rachel xx























8 comments:

  1. woe Rachel and Gwen what fabulous cards...you have both been busy...love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great cards once again from you both this time Rachel and Gwen. I love the black and white snowflake ones Rachel, they are super batch making designs.
    Gwen your cards are also fabulous, three great designs and using three different sentiments too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards from you both and love the sentiment you used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ladies, well you both have done yourselves proud with these wonderful cards, Lovely, lovely designs and sentiments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel and Gwen
    Fabulous selection of cards ….from you both ….
    I have totally forgotten …
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, you and your mum have done the theme proud. I love the sentiment on your card, like you say it's not just for Christmas. And that's a lovely selection from your mum too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx