My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 3 April 2022

Christmas embossing folders at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! Well these fortnights truely role around quickly! This time the theme for the Christmas card club ladies is Christmas embossing folders - I made a real mess with my first attempts - so they went in the bin and I started again - reasonably happy with my makes this time - I used a crafters companion 3D embossing folder - and the verse is from a stamp set by Alison Bomber. 

I coloured the background using bundled sage DO and then used clean colour pens to colour the embossed parts.


My mums cards are much more exciting - Card 1 Tattered Lace embossing folders Sue Wilson die
Card 2 Tattered lace  embossing  folder Chocolate Baroque stamp
Card 3 Sheena Douglas's embossing folder




I hope you have a great Sunday - I am at work for another week whilst my children both finished on Friday - so going out tomorrow is going to be even more painful!

Big hugs

Rachel xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen and Rachel...your cards are gorgeous..so much patience Rachel to colour the flowers...take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous cards love how you coloured the embossed flowers Rachel-and love all the beautiful cards from your Mum
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring of the embossed areas looks amazing Rachel, love them all.
    Beautiful cards from Gwen too, very frosty and festive.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ladies, both of you have created such wonderful cards, love your fabulous poinsettias Rachel, beautifully coloured and Gwen has used such beautiful EFs, I especially love the last card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel and Gwen
    Stunning cards from you both …. Love them all
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx