My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 20 March 2022

sweet treats at Christmas card club

 Hello there - well these fortnights roll around fast don't they? Its time for Christmas card club and its Sweet treats this time out - I have used a pink Ink Designs stamp and made multiple cards of the same design.



I stamped the image and coloured using clean colour pens then cut it out using an hexagonal die. Next I used distress oxide to colour the outer of the diecut plus the card. I also diecut metallic card hexagons to use as mats.

Mums cards are both part os her drive to use up older hunky dory stuff - they look fab - well done mum!



Hope you have a great day!
Big hugs
Rachel x


6 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen and Rachel...perfect cards for the challenge...loving them all....take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards from you both once again! Mince pies are my favourite too but looking at the other images I could probably 'force' myself to eat those also :o) I have a sweet tooth unfortunately.
    Lorraine
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards from you both love the cute mice and Hunky Dory toppers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous collection of cards from you both.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ladies your cards are wonderful, you've made such cute ones Rachel and Gwen your cards a beautifully traditional, all designed beautifully, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx