My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 26 September 2021

Non traditional colours at CCC

 Hello there.

Trying to do this on my phone as my laptop is not running well. Apologies if it doesn't work well.

It's non traditional colours at Christmas card club this week and I have made 4 cards using hobbyarts new veg stamps.


I love these stamps! Such fun!
My mum has made two cards too the first with a clarity frame and Tim Holtz stamp the second with a card making magic frame and hunkydory image....sorry other way around!

Hope you have a great Sunday!
Hugs
Rachel xx


10 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen and Rachel…great cards from you both…love those veg stamps they are such fun and the gorgeous Santa from Tim Holtz…so different….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes form you both as always. Those veg stamps are such fun Rachel.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun cards Rachel, super stamps. Your Mum's cards are fabulous, cute bears and a fun stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous veggie stamps and inky backgrounds -love the images on your Mums beautiful cards and the non-traditional colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, Oopsy I have somehow managed to make a pigs ear of linking my card up and have put a comment on todays post for you to see. can you advise me pleas? hugs Valery (Mrs A.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little veggie images and the colours, very different indeed Rachel.
    Your two cards are are beautiful Gwen, especially love the polar bears, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your veggie Christmas cards really made me smile Rachel. Gwen's cards are great too. Sorry I'm late with mine but it will be posted tomorrow. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous cards from you both.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm late commenting been taking son to first year of Uni. Love the fun pun cards Rachel and your colours Gwen are gorgeous. All fab cards. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx