My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 1 June 2021

100th Challenge at Countryview Crafts

 Hello there! Well its the first of June - how did that happen I hear you say???? - and time for a new challenge over at Countryview Challenges. Its a special one this time as its their 100th challenge - so this time there are special rules and 2 ways to win a £20 voucher. Find out all the details here

I decided to make something using a set of stamps by Finnabair - and also cracked open the new salvaged patina oxide spray and distress oxide ink..


Love this new colour - isn't it just so pretty - I thought the circular stamps lent themselves well to making a 100! Its a pretty simple card that didn't take long to make - just a little sprayig and stamping really!
Hope you have a great day!
Love and hugs
Rachel xx


13 comments:

  1. A super card Rachel, that certainly is a lovely colour.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour and stamps-clever way of making 100
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colour so pretty ! Love the stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Rachel and a clever way of using the circles. I agree Salvaged patina is such an awesome colour and perfect for summer. Happy 100th teamie 🥳👍🥰xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ! Great colour combination! Have a happy June ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely Rachel, and what a gorgeous colour! Take care and have a very happy June, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Loving how you incorporated the 100s and that new Patina colour is gorgeous, it's on my wish list ...lol 😉. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy June! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The circles as zeros is such a great idea, Rachel! I think I have this very set somewhere... Love the colour too, I am yet to crack open my bottle of patina but it looks yummy (in a crafty way!). x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Rachel and the idea of using the circles as zeros. I have chosen your project first to make my challenge entry since I have this stamp set and love the colours in your background. Fantastic project Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that stamp set too and yes it looks so pretty stamped in that magnificent Salvaged Patina. So clever to use the circles to create the 100's, inventive and inspirational.
    Happy 100th CV Challenge Rachel.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Rachel. I love that new ink colour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous one layer card, Rachel!!! The new Distress colour is great too!!! Have a happy June!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Rachel and agree the colour is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx