My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 5 April 2020

Animal messages .....

Hello there! Well its already time for me to remind you about the current challenge at Countryview Challenges this month which is 'Animal Magic'. I have made a quick card using the tim-holtz-cling-mounted-stamp-set---funny-farm. Such a cute set!


I started with the stamp set and a distress oxide sheet that I had previously made cut into 7cm squares. I stamped the images then restamped onto white card.


Next I fussy cut the card and added the white images to the distress oxide card.


Finally I added black lines using a sharpie and added them to my card - quick and simple!

Hope you can join us in this challenge - you can link up here!

Hugs

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Love your card Rachel, what a fun set! Enjoy your Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Rachel, a fabulous stamp set.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, those animals look fun to work with.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love the fun images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Rachel, what a brilliant stamp set! Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!!

    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Rachel! Great card!
    Take care and stay healthy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx