My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 24 October 2019

Mike Deakin show on Hochanda

Hello there! Well it seems a while since I last blogged. Work is keeping me busy as is design team work. In May I started doing samples for IndigoBlu shows and that has been fabulous - lots of work but great fun. I did some samples for the Mike Deakin show that was on on Tuesday this week - here are most of my samples.

A small canvas using one of the stencils on the show plus the poppycock stamp and two of Mike's words.

 Card showing two of the stencils on the show plus the industrial lamp stamps plus one of mikes stamps.

Using the dotty stencil.... and mikes words....


Another stencil from the show plus the big butterfly 2 stamp and Mikes words.




Giant queen bee stamp, stencil and more of Mikes words.


Background made using mikes words, 


More of Mikes words....


More of Mikes words...


And finally some more word stamps from the show.

I had lots of fun making these!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx


5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous samples Rachel. I hope you and the girls are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, your samples are amazing, fab designs and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Rachel love the canvas
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Rachel, so many different ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous collection of samples Rachel, I especially like the first one - a very dramatic design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx