My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 11 July 2019

Its a helluva challenge

Hello there! Well its my turn over at Countryview Challenges today and the theme this month is blues and greens. I decided to use the pink-ink-designs stamp called mels-angel. Here's what I made:


I started by stamping the image in blue versafine then proceeded to colour him in shades of blue and green watercolour pencil.... once happy I created the background using distress oxides plus a stencil with cogs. I completed the card with the sentiment stamp.

I hope you can join us for our challenge - you never know - you might win £20 to spend in store!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

13 comments:

  1. haha Rachel, love Mel's Angel what a gas of a man..Love your background.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and the other pink ink designs too. I love the blues and the greens, he looks nice and cool.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Rachel!
    Awesome image, great stamping/inking and design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card Rachel, a super image and another of your great backgrounds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, what a fabulous image, I just love the Pink Ink images but not seen this one. As usual your background is brilliant, fab inking, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background and brilliant image-not seen that one before
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, love the background and the image is brilliant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, Rachel! I love the way he's bursting out of the stencilled background!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous image Rachel and you have coloured it beautifully! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's so cool... and the colouring is amazing! Another long absence, sorry - but off to do a bit of catching up now.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx