My shining star

My shining star

Friday 5 January 2018

Chocolate Baroque One day Special

Hello there! How are you today? I do hope you are well. I wonder if you caught the launch yesterday of Chocolate Baroques One Day Special on Hochanda? It went really well! I think quite a lot of it sold out! I would still like to share a few of my samples with you today just in case it can tempt you to watch the shows!



These two are my colouring pages that I did using spectrum noir pencils....


This card used one of the stamps from the backgrounds set of stamps - I decoupaged the flowers.


This one used distress oxides to create the backing card and the bird and flowers were coloured using distress inks.

Please take a look if you get chance!

Hugs

Rachel xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic samples Rachel. I watched the program and could not help myself, I just had to buy the new stamps even though I had told myself that I really did not need and new stamps this year. (I have so many unused).

    Hugs Sue xx

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Rachel! Loving these stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Rachel, gorgeous colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous samples Rachel and the show was quite a sell out-really love the second card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning samples Rachel and loved the show huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects Rachel, I love the images and your fabulous colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful collection of samples Rachel, they are all fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to treat myself to a catch up on the shows today as it's been a busy few days. Gorgeous samples Rachel, from delicate to vibrant. Wishing you and the family all the best for 2018 & a Happy new Year.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the beautiful new stamps and had to sit on my hands so I wouldn't buy any, got to save my money for America! Love your samples Rachel, they are all beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx