My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 1 September 2016

Travel at Countryview Crafts

Hello lovelies! How are you? Or should I say 'pinch punch first of the month????' Can't believe September has rolled around already - its amazing how quickly this year is going by. Or is it just me? Today at countryviewchallenges we are starting a new challenge and this one was chosen by the lovely Jennie - the theme is Travel. I decided to make a journal page.


Its a fairly simple page reflecting a play with some paints and new dies. I used the sizzix-thinlits-die---globe-by-tim-holtz and  the sizzix-thinlits-die-set-13pk---adventure-words-script-by-tim-holtz and also the photograph comes from tim-holtz-idea-ology--found-relatives.


The background is painted using fresco paints and distress paints ...


The clouds are from a stamp set from paperartsy by Clare lloyd.


I hope you will join us!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Rachel! You created such a aery mood with your background, love this! The globe and the travel words are perfect for the pages.
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Rachel and perfect for the theme and keeping the summer alive for a while longer. Yes indeed how did September get here so quickly? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely journal pages, Rachel! Just perfect for the travel theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pages Rachel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous journal pages and love the theme. Those clouds look fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue skies, fluffy clouds, sea, sand ... perfect for a travel challenge Rachel!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Rachel. It has the feel of happy holidays with loved ones. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear Rachel, pinch punch to you too ;0) What a happy sunny travel page..I love the simplicity with the clouds and words...really gorgeous work. Huge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see your page and I am back on the beach... way too short if you ask me that holiday! Anyway, I love it and the words too, they are on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic journal page Rachel, love the holiday theme to it too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Rachel, perfect for the travel theme. I can't believe how quickly this year is going xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous journal page Rachel, I love your holiday theme.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see you keeping summer going a bit longer Rachel - great page and I love those beautiful clouds! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous pages Rachel love the clouds
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous post and just love those gorgeous inspiring colours...xx
    Have a good weekend.x
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great summer pages Rachel! The colours shout out summer along with those fluffy clouds! A great take on the Travel challenge theme. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pages - such a lovely layout, happy colours, happy images! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx