My shining star

My shining star

Monday 7 September 2015

More Numbers at Countryview Crafts

Good morning all! I have my second inspirational piece to share with you for the numbers challenge over at Country View Challenges. This time I have been working with a stampers-anonymous-tim-holtz-cling-mounted-stamp-set---number-blocks. I also used dina-wakley-media---cling-stamps---silhouetted-women. Here's what I made:


I used a ranger-inkssentials-surfaces-manila-tag-10 and archival inks throughout. I randomly stamped up the numbers and then using a sharpie pen drew lines between the stamped images.


I then stamped the dina wakley image and fussy cut her and added her to the tag. I also used distress sprays to dye the ribbon and added a tim-holtz-idea-ology-philosophy-tag.


I hope you can join us in the countryviewchallenges and look forward to seeing what you do.


Hugs

Rachel x

22 comments:

  1. What a great inspirational piece to kick start our week Rachel, love your tag.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag Rachel, I love the colours you've used on the numbers and the image that you stamped.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Rachel, such a great design and I love the colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Rachel, also just love what you did with the silhouette stamp, it makes for such a cool focal point!

    Sorry I have not been around for so long, but I was away in Australia and life just got in the way, but from now on I look forward to visiting regularly again! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tag Rachel and love your numbers background! Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Tag Rachel and I love the Numbers background. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, great tag and fabulous stamping, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, I love the colourful background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag Rachel, love the background
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous tag Rachel, you really do know how to make fabulous backgrounds!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful Rachel, love the background and silhouette.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely Rachel. Love the silhouette and great background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours and bold geometry Rachel, a great tag! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab tag, love the colours and perfect use of numbers.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a funky tag! I just got those silhouettes recently but so far they've only made it as far as some journalling which hasn't made it as far as the blog yet. This is such a cool take on the Numbers theme.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tag and love the different style
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous project... lovely colors!!
    Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this ..... Thank You for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx