My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 22 February 2018

Choose to shine

Hello there! How are you today? I am full of cold but at least I managed to sleep well last night so thats a bonus! I am waiting for the buttercream to harden on another cake creation just now ... so i thought I would bob on here and post a card I made on Saturday....but before I do that I must post some pics of Penny's birthday cake....I was very pleased with it!

No automatic alt text available.   Image may contain: one or more people and flower

...and so was Penny bless her!!!The flowers were done in icing using moulds, the whole cake is inspired by one on the lakeland website....lots of fun to make!

Here's the card....


Distress oxide background and simple stamping using the theories stamp set from Tim Holtz and a stamp set from the lovely Tracy Evans at All and create.


This is one for the stash!

Nothing to report on the job front; more rejections and more applications in but nothing positive just yet! I'll keep trying!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

10 comments:

  1. Awesome cake and I love the cards too. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say get better soon too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake was fantastic Rachel, hope you have eaten it all. Card brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your cold goes soon! LOVE the cake Rachel, it is amazing!!! You are so clever, I love the unicorn horn!

    Your card is a real beauty, I love Tracy's stamps and they make a wonderful mixed media background. Big hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks fabulous and just loving this card too. This stamp set is on my wish list. I hope you get well soon hun.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Penny's cake Rachel, you are a lady of many talents.
    A super card, a great stamp set and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Unicorn cake and hope you feel better soon Rachel-Fabulous card,background and simply love all the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous unicorn cake and fantastic cards as well Rachel. Hope that your cold is soon better.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cake Rachel and I love your fabulous card, brilliant stamping and colours.
    Hope you get rid of your cold soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and what a fabulous cake..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx