My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 17 February 2018

Anniversary card: China

Hello there! I was recently asked to make an anniversary card to celebrate a 20th Wedding anniversary. This is traditionally called a 'China' anniversary and since it coincided with the chinese new year I decided to go with oriental as a theme.


Its one of those box cards ...I utilised lots of stamps from both chocolate baroque and sheena douglass. Sadly I didn't photograph all sides as they were all different! Anyway, you get the general idea! I hope the recipient liked it! Hugs rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Great make Rachel, must get round to trying one of them box cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic anniversary card Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Rachel, a great idea to create a pop up box card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool idea to use lanterns Rachel
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic anniversary card. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I do love the colours and the theme. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours Rachel and fab anniversary card huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful box card Rachel and love all the Chinese lanterns
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful box card and very clever design idea. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx