My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Spirit of the wolf

Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are well.We are good and managing to keep warm despite this weather. I hope you are too! Today I have got one of the cards to share with you that I made with the coffeepot ladies on Monday. I made it using a stamp set and die that I got for Christmas - its a sheena pairing.


To make the background I masked the moon and then used distress inks applied with stencil brushes. The wolf and rock were painted with distress inks.

Big hugs

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rachel, gosh he looks fierce, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Rachel, such a majestic looking wolf.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love this image of the wolf.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Rachel, such a super background and gorgeous wolf.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rachel and bitterly cold today
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Rachel huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a very handsome boy. It's a beautiful card Rachel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx