My shining star

My shining star

Monday 15 January 2018

My two new boys

Hello there! How are you? Was it a good weekend? I do hope so. Ours was quiet. Got the piano tuned and went to my mums for Sunday lunch. It was nice to have a quiet one!!!!

I have been using my needlefelting kit from the Makerss and made two new boys .....


Mr Badger and Mr Foxy are both made in a very similar way ....they were lots of fun to make and I have enought wool to make another one of each.


Here's Mr Badger who is a little bit chubby! His scarf is just a piece of felt.


Mr Foxy is more wirey and indeed wiley! Hee hee - his waistcoat is also just cut from felt.

I have the ladies coming today for coffeepot - I will be able to show you one of the makes soon but the other is one I have done for Countryview crafts so you will have to wait for that one.

Back to work tomorrow - three days to go before I finish.

Big hugs

Rachel xxx

8 comments:

  1. How cute are your fantastic makes Rachel. I purchased a kit for mum and I but we have still to have a go as I don't have a clue about wool felting !!!

    Mr Fox looks so sweet with his waistcoat on. TFS and huge hugs to you and the girls
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gorgeous little fellas Rachel, they look so cute and must have been fun to make.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow weee these are just adorable Rachel how clever you are ...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Rachel. I hope you enjoy your last 3 days at work.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both fabulous Rachel, brilliant makes - enjoy your day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! They are fantastic and are really endearing little guys. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are fabulous Rachel.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx