My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Catch those dreams!

Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are well! Its my turn to post on Countryview Challenges today - the theme is Anything Goes this month and you can link up with the challenge here. You never know - you could win a £20 voucher to spend in store!

I decided to use some Sheena douglass stamps and a die to make my card today - oh and some distress oxides!!!


Here's the card - I used the dreamcatcher die first off then stamped onto it and coloured using spectrum noir pencils.  The background was made using distress oxides in spiced marmalade, vintage photo and fossilised amber....there might have been a red in there too! 


I think its such a wonderful die - I used it with my coffeepot ladies too - they really enjoyed using it!
Once I had created these I took an A5 card blank and used the headdress of the indian chief stamp to stamp around the edges - then I mounted the card and dreamcatcher on top and finally added the sentiment which came with the dreamcatcher stamp set!

I do hope you can join us!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel, I love the colour..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Rachel, I love the dreamcatcher and the beautiful background you've made for it too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Rachel, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how that fantastic die pops out on your wonderful background...so colourful and bright really cheered me up this morning...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fantastic Rachel. A beautiful die and I love the colour of your background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous, the die is fantastic on your gorgeous background. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is amazing! I love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Rachel, your dreamcatcher is beautiful and you have created another super background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Rachel, wonderful backgrounds colours and design, love the dreamcatcher, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...stunning and so very eye catching. A stand out card, love it. What an amazing background, fabulous colours and the stamp and die set is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Dream Catcher die is certainly stunning and looks so beautiful against your gorgeous background Rachel. Need to save my pennies xx

    Sending my best wishes to you and the girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I have been looking at this dream catcher for a while... I wondered if I needed both stamp and die and I think to get the full effect both are a must! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful, Rachel! The background fits perfect to the lovely dreamcatcher.
    Have a wonderful sunday!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic work with that intricate die - it really does look exquisite against the fiery Oxide background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx