My shining star

My shining star

Friday 19 January 2018

ATC's

Hello there! How are you? I am feeling good - I finished work yesterday and spent some time in the evening celebrating by just playing. I decided to make some ATC's using products mainly from the paperartsy range. The theme of their current challenge is ATC's - hence my wish to join in.


I did three of them - I made the backgrounds first - I did a thick layer of gesso first and removed part of it with a piece of kitchen roll - it gave a great texture and so I left it to dry. After that I added more paint and used a Kay Carley stencil and the white gesso again.


To each I added a TH sentiment and a Zinskiart mini cut and colured!


This one looks quite surprised...


and this one very coy!!!! 

I wish to enter this into the paperartsy challenge here.

Off to do some job hunting!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. Love all of the texture in your backgrounds, nice setting for the Zinskies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these gorgeous ATC's Rachel. I love the background and the texture that you've got onto it too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, I love all the cute characters, and your backgrounds as always are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and good luck in the job hunting.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colours you have and the images are fabulousGood Luck with the job hunting. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Rachel, super backgrounds and fun characters.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ATC set Rachel and love the quirky stamps-good luck with the job hunting
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Zinskis look so funny! Great set of ATCs, Rachel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are cute Rachel, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are fantastic Rachel. I love those little creatures. They are so cute. An interesting background idea. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some happy crafty playtime. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATCs Rachel, gosh it's ages since I swapped...might just make some soon! Good luck with the job hunting, I hope you find something soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx