My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Festive make at for Chocolate Baroque guest DT

Hello there! I am doing the post over at the Chocolate Baroque DT blog today and I have made something festive using the poinsettia background stamp....


I used gold relief paste all over the stamp and left it to dry. 24 hours later I peeled it off and this is the result. I think it looks pretty striking! Then I used the stamp to stamp the image onto red card multiple times and decoupaged up the single poinsettia. 

I do hope you like this! Big hugs Rachel xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Rachel, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning Rachel. I've not tried the relief paste yet, but seeing this makes me want too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that background looks fantastic......love the decoupaged poinsettia too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that’s a clever technique...it looks absolutely stunning ....fabulous card Rachel....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Rachel this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wow Rachel, this is gorgeous, love how you've created this card, its luxurious, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fantastic Rachel xx Love the richness of the red and gold.....fabulous !!

    Sending huge hugs to you and the girls

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Rachel, so rich and elegant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great technique Rachel, your card is absolutely stunning!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Rachel. Thank you so much for mine, which arrived yesterday. My first hand crafted one..it's lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's completely amazing - that gilded poinsettia texture is out of this world. What a stunning technique.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Rachel this looks amazing! What a scary technique. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx