My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 10 December 2017

Festive gifts at Christmas Card Club

Hello there one and all! Well its been a very hectic few days and I can't see things getting any easier before Christmas. Anyway - I hoped to be showing quite a few things here in this post but instead I am posting a picture of the goodies I made for my Christmas Craft swap partner. I know she knows nothing of my blog so it is safe to post these here I think!


The journal was made using an eileen Hull die and I did acrylic pours to make the cover. I think the ceramic tile has already been on my blog. The final piece is a book mark I made at Jo Rice's last class. I sent the whole thing along with a naughty gnome that I made by felting and a card.

No automatic alt text available.

It has been received but not opened as yet!!!

Looking forward to continuing making some more stuff - will add to my blog as and when I get chance! Big hugs all and a merry christmas!

Rachel x

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift to receive I am sure the recipient will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Rachel. What a beautiful display of Christmas gifts. Your swap partner will be delighted with those. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collection of gifts Rachel, I'm sure that the person who you swap with is going to love these.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts Rachel....hope you are safe and warm...no snow here as yet! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swap partner will be so thrilled with these gorgeous gifts Rachel, it's always lovely to receive handmade gifts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my your swap partner is going to be over the moon with these gifts. Loving the journal with the acrylic pour!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 'pour' journal cover is stunning, as is the tile and bookmark, your swap partner will be delighted with them! Hope things ease up a little for you... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, lovely makes..your swap partner is very lucky..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What super gifts and I do like your cute little gnome.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gifts and a cute Gnome. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great looking gifts Rachel! Love the journa cover with the acrylic pours and the other things look wonderful too, that gnome is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gifts Rachel, gorgeous colours - your gnome looks fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful gifts indeed, and I love that orange flame cover on the journal. Will supply lots of warmth on these frosty winter days. The Reindeer paper is another festive touch to some awesome gifts, that I am certain will be thankfully enjoyed. The elf is pretty cute too! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lucky is your blog friend to receive such creative and beautiful projects x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - that poured cover is just amazing, Rachel - that journal is a gift and a half in itself. Fabulous work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx