My shining star

My shining star

Friday 15 December 2017

Chocolate Baroque 15 minute makes

Hello there! How are your Christmas preparations going? Mine are shall we say 'in progress'!!!! Blimey - this working malarkay is really eating into time available - but hey ho - once Christmas is over perhaps I'll be able to relax a little bit more! I am hoping to get kept on after Christmas but we shall have to wait and see.

Today I have four cards over on the Chocolate Baroque blog - its 15 min makes time again.... these were all made for the shows last month.


This one is stamped and fussy cut with film and fibre and mounted onto Crafty Individuals paper.


This one is done with an alcohol inks background. The archival ink was stamped and then rubbed off to create the ghosting effect then left on for the black overstamping.


Simple stamping in versa mark and embossing in white on kraft and overlaying the floral head.


Finally stamping on black card and colouring in metallic pencils before fussy cutting and mounting onto crafty individuals paper.

I hope these ideas will inspire you to make some quick cards!

Hugs

Rachel xx





11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Rachel, cant believe they only take 15 mins each

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of cards Rachel, these look as though they took far longer than 15 minutes to make.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super collection of cards Rachel, they are all lovely but I especially like the last one - such a striking design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Rachel!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful, I love the colourful backgrounds you created, it really makes your designs 'pop' wonderfully well! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning cards Rachel, beautifully desined and wonderful backgrounds, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, beautiful cards.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely these are - you'd never believe they're 15-minute makes.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, these cards are so beautiful.
    I just wanted to pop by and say a massive thank you for the stunning Christmas card, it really is a work of art and I shall treasure it always.
    I hope you and your girls are keeping well and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.
    Big hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful collection of cards. I can't imagine making one like this in 15 minutes! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx