My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 19 November 2017

Tomorrow's show

Hello there! Hope you have had a good weekend! We have been busy as usual - prosecco and presents evening on Friday night fundraiser for school PTA. That was a good night. On Saturday I ran a kids craft stall at Hornby Institute - it was a long day! But I think we all did well and raised some funds for the running of the building which is great! Today we have been to church - Penny received her medal for being in the choir - light blue ribbon...from the royal school of church music. That was great to see! This afternoon I took the girls to an extra rehersal for the play they are performing next weekend. Luckily my play is going more smoothly so I could sit and sew costumes! Phew! Thank goodness I will be back at work tomorrow!!!

Lesley will be back on your screens tomorrow on Hochanda at 4pm and 7pm. Here are a couple of my samples to look out for!



I hope you enjoy the shows!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and Box Rachel. So glad your funraiser was a good one and that you have had a good weekend. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely stuff Rachel AND all the best
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful samples Rachel.. Goodness you have been busy, it makes me feel tired just reading it! Hope work is going well, take dear dear lady..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely samples as always Rachel and a nice reminder that I need to go set the shows to record.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples Rachel ...the card is very clever and I just love the background...I will watch the shows and look for your samples ...hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew you have been very busy and hope you had a good day at work. I will definitely be tuning into the shows and hope to spot these gorgeous samples.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples Rachel, just seen another one that you did

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully designed projects, not managed to see the shows yet.
    How fabulous for Penny, well done you, singing is the most wonderful pastime, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful samples Rachel, lovely colours.
    It sounds like you have been rather busy - I'm so pleased that your fundraiser went well.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're lovely samples Rachel. Well done with the fund raising and also to Penny on receipt of her medal. I'm sure the girls are enjoying working on the play. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant samples and beautiful stamps-well done to Penny and on your fundraising and good luck with the plays
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx